Peony Shop Order and Shipping Conditions
Thanks for your interest in our order conditions. Peony Shop primarily focuses on serving the professional wholesale market. Please see the conditions that apply to your region or your situation (wholesale or retail).
The currency that we trade in is Euro's. To see the prices in your own currency please use some of the real time value money converters available on the internet that show you the product price in your own currency. The one that we always use can be found by clicking here.
We’re looking forward to doing business with you shortly!
Voor Alle Hollandse Klanten:
For All EU Customers:
For All Customers Outside The Netherlands:
Shipping Conditions For All Peony Shop Customers
Pre-Clearance Inspection Program Agreement between Anthos and USDA
More than 50 years ago, Anthos (the Dutch Royal Trade Association for Nursery Stock and Flower Bulbs) signed agreements with the United States Department of Agriculture and the Canadian Department of Agriculture. With both countries, it was agreed that all plant health inspections in the Netherlands would be carried out by inspectors of the American and Canadian Plant Health Inspection Services together with the Dutch NPPO. This so-called pre clearance program includes all flower bulbs and a very broad assortment of Dutch perennials. As all products are already inspected in the Netherlands, no standard inspections take place in the US and Canada, which gives important advantages to all parties involved: both importing countries have a very low risk on the entrance of quarantine and quality diseases and the trade companies have very important logistical advantages, as they have no delay in the ports of entry and, moreover, if there is any problem it is solved prior to the shipment of the container. Yearly more than 3.500 (three thousand five hundred) sea-containers with bulbs and perennials are shipped under the preclearance program to the US and Canada. The program is financed by Anthos and the budget of the program is approximately 1 million euro per year.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (INSERT: Name of the company, street, number, postcode, town, e-mail address, telephone number) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts: Contracts for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
Payment TermsPlease make sure that you pay in advance 30% of total amount within 14 days of placing your order. The rest 70% should be paid before shipment takes place (we will notify you). For high priority delivery of the current season, please make sure that you make the full payment before * 31 August * of the current season.